Monday, March 3, 2014

Blog 17: Fourth Interview

Fourth Interview Questions:


1. What is the most important technique to a boxer? (ie. defense, offense, footwork, slipping etc.)

2. Who are some famous fighters who work in pure offense?

3. How can I block every shot from my opponent?

4. How is precision more important than speed and power?

5. How can I work on speed, power, and precision?

6. Who are some of the fastest/ strongest/ precise/ punchers in the business?

7. How can reflexes be refined?

8. How can I make reflexes second nature in order to focus on other aspects of the fight?

9. How can I capitalize on footwork in order to improve my movements in the ring?

10. A lot of the fighters here wear ankle weights, what does that help with? Does it help?

11. What are the dangers of simply "brawling" in the ring?

12. How can A fighter improve his ability to take punches?

13. How important is the ability to take punches?

14. What are "heavy hands" and how do I get them?

15. What are muscle groups that increase punching power? How can I improve them?

16. How can combinations be thought up in an instant?

17. How can I get a winning edge over my opponent of we are both equally matched?

18.What categories do judges look for in an amateur fight?

19. What is a stone jaw/ glass jaw and how do i harden mine?

20. How was your day, coach?

21. What is the difference and importance between a hard chin and a hard jaw?

No comments:

Post a Comment