Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1. I am currently looking into another gym to train at, but if the new gym doesn't work out, I will continue training at Fist of Gold Boxing Gym.

2. My contact is my relative Antonio Moya, a professional boxer who also trains at fist of gold, or my coach Bernard Roberts, who has coached several teams in the past, as well as fought in many different level events.

3. I have completed 95 Hours of mentorship in the months of July to December.

4. The first ten hours were extremely demanding and rigorous. My shoulders hurt, my legs hurt, everything hurt. My first spar was just as painful, lack of knowledge kept me from succeeding in the ring that first time, but it also gave me an incentive to learn. The ambiance was great though, everyone was aggressive and competitive in a positive manner. They all wanted to train enough to fight, and I wanted it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment