Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: The Holiday

1. This break has been a very bad one for me. Mainly because I got off track with all my training and have lost much conditioning, i let my diet falter and have not run in a couple weeks. The only minimum training i got was a small amount of sparring but it wasn't very constructive it was more for fun than constructive. I did however watch several boxing matches and watched how many fighters of different weight classes and skill levels fight and tried to determine if any techniques were similar to mine or could be incorporated into mine.

2. The most important thing I looked at was the technique and methodology of each fighter and how efficient their techniques were and how they executed such technique. The sources of most were Showtime Boxing and some UFC mma fighting because several of the fighters in the later have much boxing background.

3. There are many people I could talk to, many kids at the gym I train at and many of the coaches have all fought both amateur and professionally and they could all be potential interviewees.

No comments:

Post a Comment