Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1: Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

For the thirty hours, I will be training for a fight (No set date yet) I will continue training with my coach and first interview, Bernard Roberts. I will also be tracking running times, necessary for endurance and stamina in a fight, with increments on distance and reduction in time over the period of time training to show improvement. I will also be tracking weight and body fat  to show improvement as well. I suppose, since boxing is a way of life and not just a sport, i could also keep a meal log to show what i was eating that encouraged muscle mass and fat loss.

2. To show proof of the thirty hours I will continue tracking  on the mentorship log (In the links section on the right) which is a log of everyday that I train. I will also add a log of my timed runs which will contribute to the thirty hours.

3. Training will help me get a feel of what boxers and fighters do on a daily basis. It will show me how demanding the way of life of boxing is and will prepare me to fight in an amateur contest, and hopefully win.


No comments:

Post a Comment