Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blog 8: Research and Working EQ

1. My working EQ is, "What is needed to win an Amateur Fight?"

2.

  • A Good Coach; A Good coach who will hepl you train and who kows what you need to focus on to prepare yourself better for a bout or spar. A good seasoned coach with personal experience is a priceless resource. 
  •   Commitment to daily training; Training at a boxing gym will help build all the skills needed to be prepared for and to win an amateur fight
3. The title of most important source regarding training is at a tie between "Boxing Fitness: A guide to getting Fighting Fit by Ian Oliver" and The Coaches Manual provided by the AIBA.

4. My mentor is my brother's brother in law, a professional boxer. We train/ mentor at Fist of Gold boxing gym in Pomona. There I train in all aspects of boxing as well as have the occasional spar. Sadly, I have not had the chance to participate in any amateur fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment