Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. The topic I have decided to work on for my senior project is Boxing.

2. There are many things I hope to achieve this year at I Poly. Regarding the ESLRs, these are my goals.
Effective Learner:
In order to become an effective learner in I Poly I will make sure I seek help when it is required and look for other methods of solving the same problem in ways that are easier for me to grasp. For example,there are hundreds of educational videos on the Internet ( which could coincide with technology) that give bountiful information on the subject. Sites such as NOVA and TED will be visited frequently when trying to learn subjects covered in class. 

Effective Communicator: At I Poly I hope to become a more effective communicator in class when presenting. I can also help underclassmen work on their presenting skills through pointers and demonstration. 

Effective User of Technology: I will incorporate technology as much as I can in presentations through powerpoint and other programs. If anyone needs help in any of the subjects, i know of several sights that can offer some help in core and other subject matter.  



Effective I Poly Citizen: This year I am going to join HOPE club and I will participate in drives that are held at I poly. I will also try my best to minimize tardiness and absences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment